KLenspop | Bunny Brown Review

June 18, 2015

| Sponsored |

Look what came in the mail today! =D



It's a pair of circle lens, safely wrapped in a box, from Klenspop! 


Klenspop was kind enough to send over this pair of circle lens in Bunny Brown color all the way from Korea for me to review! Thank you ^^

A little bit of introduction. K-lenspop is an online circle & cosmetic lens store from Korea and they do international shipping!! Their lenses are pretty affordable and they also release their own circle lens where bunny brown is one of them.

They also have another website based in Japan called the Jlenspop! =)


What came with the 2 lenses (pair) was a tweezer, lens case and an instruction leaflet.




Bunny Color Brown

Brand: LENSPOP 
Diameter: 14mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Life Span: 1 year disposal 
Country of origin: South Korea 
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

Price: $15 ($20)

what the color claims to be on their website

Product in Real Life:


I'm so glad to receive the lenses in brown as I've always like brown colored eyes!! =)


I love how the color turns out in my eyes!


The design and color is so natural that it looks like my own xD



with & without comparison:
Left: With Lens |  Right: Without Lens

I'm considered lucky to born with brown colored pupil but I have pretty small eyes as compared to the others. While others might think that this pair of lens does not do much enlargement to their eyes, I think it made mine much bigger than usual.

It fitted into my eyes really well and I think this is the most suitable diameter (14mm) for me cos I look weird in 15mm lenses.


After applying more eye makeup, my eyes look so much bigger!! xD








Color & Design: ❤❤❤❤❤
Very natural design. Brown lenses will never go wrong with Asian eyes xD
I love the color so much.

Enlargement: ❤❤❤❤❤
It's only 14mm but it makes my eyes look so much bigger =D

Comfort: ❤❤❤❤♡
Taking one heart away because I could feel the lenses in my eyes at times. However, it does not make my eyes dry!



If you're interested, here is the link to the bunny brown lens!

Thank you for reading!! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

You may also like:

0 comments